Preguntas y respuestas
According to Vietnam Immigration policy, a valid visa is required for all children of all ages unless their nationalities are included in the visa's exemption list.
If your child has his/her separate passport, he/she will need to pay for the stamping fee at Vietnam International airport to get his/her Vietnam visa. On the contrary, if the name of the accompanying child is included in your passport, he/she will not need to pay for this kind of fee.
In Vietnam, the Vietnam Immigration Officer at the airport will require your passport to have at least two blank pages, one for the visa sticker and the other for the visa stamp. Your entry may be rejected when this criterion is not met.
Almost all foreigners with ordinary passports need an Entry visa to Vietnam except some included in the Visa exemption list for stay in a specific duration.
There are two ways to get Vietnam visa:
- Get Vietnam visa on arrival: You can apply Vietnam visa online at home to get visa approval letter issued by Vietnam Immigration Department in only 1-2 working days. This letter shall grant you permission to get visa stamp on arrival, against presentation of also your original passport, 2 passport-sized photos, a fully-filled entry and exit form, and stamping fee.
- Get Vietnam visa at Vietnam Embassy: This is the traditional way to get Vietnam visa. You can apply for the visa by directly visit Vietnam Embassy in person and follow their procedures. You can get the letter after 3-5 days or even more depending on each specific Embassy. The visa shall be attached to your original passport.
Approval Letter is a paper which is granted by Vietnam immigration Department. It allows you to get Vietnam Visa Stamp at Vietnam International airport.
You have to put your personal information as stated in your original passport and some details about your trip in Vietnam (date of arrival, port of arrival,...). It will be required on application form as:
1. Your full name (exactly as in your passport)
2. Date of birth (DOB)
4. Passport Number
5. Expected arrival date
6. Purpose of visit
Some other information or papers can be requested for some specific nationalities. Please consult our supporters for more details.
For further information, please see full visa application form Here.
You just need to fill in your information on application form online on our website. We will deliver your visa application to Vietnam Immigration Department for visa processing and issuance. The visa approval letter, together with entry and exit application form then shall be sent to your email.
Address: Ground floor, 181 Dien Bien Phu, Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh city
- Safe and secure
- Excel quality & credibility
- Swift Responses
- Competitive Costs ($18)
- 2 working days
- Money refundable for rejected applications
Vietnamvisaon.com is an e-commercial website that has legal right to provide services concerning Vietnam entry visa for overseas travellers. This is not Government website or Embassy website and we are not associated with the Government.
Our service allows you to get Vietnam visa approval letter, which is prerequisite for visa to be issued upon your arrival, in the safest, fastest and the most credible way without a need to go to Vietnam Embassy or send your passport away by post. Depending on different Vietnam Embassy worldwide, our processing fee can be lower or higher.
The special thing in our service is that you can apply for visa and get the visa approval letter at any time, even in time off, at weekend or on national holidays. The processing time can be within only 30 minutes for express cases. Our friendly, responsive and efficient supporters are only available for urgent needs.
Money back Guarantee for refused application: Most applicants can get visa approval letter; however, in case your application is rejected by Vietnam Immigration Department, our Money Back Guarantee ensures that you will get your money back.