Vietnam Visa Requirements
Citizens of most countries are required to get an entry visa to Vietnam or an approval letter for getting Visa on Arrival Vietnam before their departure.
To obtain your entry visa to Vietnam, you have to apply to any Vietnam Embassies or Consulate. But if there is no Vietnam Embassy or Consulate in your country or if you just want to make Vietnam transit as a part of your multi destinations trip, then Visa on Arrival is the best option.This is most likely the easiest way to obtain your visa without having to chase down embassies, consulates and the like prior to your trip. The entry Vietnam visa will be stamped on your passport at the Visa On Arrival Desk at the International Airport in Vietnam (VN). Then you can pass through the Immigration checking point. With this type of visa, you only can enter the country by air. This service is available on our website: vietnamvisaon.com for both Tourist and Business purpose.
Vietnam Visa Requirement, to process a visa for you, we need the following information
1. Your full personal information in passport or scan and attach your mask of passport ( Full name, Date of Birth, Sex, Nationality, Passport Number, Date of Passport Issuance, Date of Passport Expiration) – Passport must be valid at least 6 months from the entry date ahead)
2. Proposed date of arrival
3. Flight reference
4. Port of arrival – Hanoi/Hochiminh/Danang
5. Purpose of visit (Tourism/ Business/Family visit)
If you apply to get visa at the Embassy, please inform us the city at which a Vietnam embassy or consulate is located so that we can provide the visa approval code directly to the Embassy /Consulate where you plan to get the visa.
How does our online service for processing Approval letters work?
Vietnam Visa Requirements Online - After receiving your information and payment in our website Vietnamvisaon.com (will be advised upon receipt of your information), we will process the visa immediately with the processing time as follows:
- Normal service: 48 working hours
- Urgent service: from 4 to 8 hours ( Please take note this time is based on the Immigration Department’s working hours)
- Emergency Guarantee Cases ( in the holidays or weekends, over time of the Immigration Department’s official working hours )
We declare to give the result in time as your request. Our visa on Arrival Approval Letter which we process for you is a legal document issued by the Vietnamese Immigration Department. After obtaining the result from the Immigration Department, we shall forward you a copy by fax or email. Copies of the same document will be forwarded on your behalf to Vietnamese Immigration Checkpoints (Landing visa counter) at any Vietnamese International Airports ( or Vietnam Embassy/Consulate). You can be assured that your approval letter for visa is already in the Immigration Officers’hand and on the Immigration Data System so your visa is 100% sure to get at the airport or Embassy.
What do you need to do after receiving the approval letter ?
- Prepare 2 photos of passport regulation size (4x6 cm)
- Passport with a validity of at least 6 months from your entry date ahead.
- Visa application form.( We shall email you attached with the approval letter and you can fill in it before your trip or on arrival at Vietnam airport)
- Cash in USD for stamping visa fee at the airport ( 25 USD for 1and 3 month single entry visa; 50 USD for 1 and 3 month multiple entry - 95 for 6 months multiple entry visa USD - 135 USD for 1 year multiple entry visa)
Address: Ground floor, 181 Dien Bien Phu, Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh city
- Safe and secure
- Excel quality & credibility
- Swift Responses
- Competitive Costs ($18)
- 2 working days
- Money refundable for rejected applications
Vietnamvisaon.com is an e-commercial website that has legal right to provide services concerning Vietnam entry visa for overseas travellers. This is not Government website or Embassy website and we are not associated with the Government.
Our service allows you to get Vietnam visa approval letter, which is prerequisite for visa to be issued upon your arrival, in the safest, fastest and the most credible way without a need to go to Vietnam Embassy or send your passport away by post. Depending on different Vietnam Embassy worldwide, our processing fee can be lower or higher.
The special thing in our service is that you can apply for visa and get the visa approval letter at any time, even in time off, at weekend or on national holidays. The processing time can be within only 30 minutes for express cases. Our friendly, responsive and efficient supporters are only available for urgent needs.
Money back Guarantee for refused application: Most applicants can get visa approval letter; however, in case your application is rejected by Vietnam Immigration Department, our Money Back Guarantee ensures that you will get your money back.